Let your customers conveniently view your products in a table and enter the price they want to pay. You can also set minimum / maximum price restrictions and suggest a price.
Note: This site demonstrates an integration between WooCommerce Product Table PRO and the WooCommerce Name Your Price plugin. These are 2 independent plugins created by different authors. Both these plugins are required on your site to make use of this integration.
You can show any ‘Name Your Price’ elements (Price input, Min price, Max price, Suggested price) anywhere in your tables.
Using the smart facilities of WooCommerce Product Table PRO you can conveniently customize your product table as per your requirement and make it fully responsive. So your table looks and functions great for your customers across all devices – laptop, tablets and phones.
- Works with simple and variable products (demo 2)
- You can also show a table with just product variations (demo 3)
- Show any Name Your Price field in the table – Price input, Min price, Max price, Suggested price (demo 4)
- The Price input field can use the suggested price as default value (demo 5)
- Add to cart checkbox facility (demo 6)
- Instant order totalling facility (demo 6)
- Combine with other powerful product table facilities (main demos)
Variable products are supported as well. User can select the variation they want and the Name Your Price fields will respond to their choice. In this example the min price changes based on selected variation.
If you are showing other Name Your Price fields in the table (minimum price, maximum price, suggested price) then these fields will also automatically change according to the selected variation.
Show product variations in a separate table with the Name Your Price fields.
Show any Name Your Price plugin field in the table – Price input, Min price, Max price, Suggested price.
Instead of printing plain numbers, you can also set custom text templates to print labels like “min price: $5”, “suggested price is $10”, “(max $50)”, etc.
Use the suggested price from your product’s Name Your Price settings as the initial value for the price input field if you require.
Add multiple / all items in table to cart using checkbox.
Also see product total calculated instantly as you change the price and quantity.
- How do I create and customize a product table? (see here)
- How do I add a Name Your Price field to my product table? (see here)
- How can I add the variation dropdowns to my product table? (see here)
- How do I only show variations of a specific variable product in my table? (see here)
- How can I make my product table responsive for phones and tablets? (see here)
- How do I show totals in my product table? (see here)
If you have any questions please feel free to write in to WooCommerce Product Table support here.